Use for tele-conference
SRTMiniServer and SRTStreamer allow easy build SRT tele-conference workflow up to 16 participants.
It's a power of two features:
- Multi-channel audio support
from Locations to Studio
- Locations use SRTStreamer for send signal to Studio
- SRTMiniServer accepts feeds from Locations and convert to NDI
- vMix takes feeds by NDI
- vMix make video mix and multi-channel audio bus (no mix-minus etc)
from Studio to Locations
- vMix streams SRT to SRTMiniServer (with multi-channel audio)
- SRTMiniServer re-stream SRT from vMix to all locations (see CrossLine setup below)
- SRTStreamer shows feed from Studio with all audio channels
- SRTStreamer can mute audio channels from itself.
Cross-line setup example:
In this example incomming SRT to Line 1 will be re-send as feedback for Lines 2,3,4